HI AND WELCOME TO OUR
Our Jobs Board is a place where companies can list their creative roles. Whether you’re looking for a new, exciting position in wellness, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, digital or tech, we want to help you find the best role for you! Our listings are updated weekly so keep an eye out for positions available all over the world.
EBWPR – Account Manager (all levels considered)
Location: Kings Cross, London
About: EBWPR is an award-winning, industry-leading health, beauty & lifestyle PR Agency based in Kings Cross, London, founded by health & beauty specialist Emma Bracey-Wright. Due to new account wins, EBWPR is looking for a dynamic Account Manager (full time), ideally with at least three or four years’ experience to join its growing team. The applicant must have strong press contacts and come from an agency background.
The successful candidate will represent a variety of health and beauty clients from leading specialists to fitness brands to cult beauty brands.
The role will suit a PR professional in a management role looking for more responsibility and challenges and to advance their career. You will support the account directors and be responsible for managing campaigns and client activity. There is lots of scope to develop in this role.
- Management and responsibility of allocated client accounts and building and maintaining strong relationships with all clients
- Pro-active media liaison to generate and maintain key relationships and editorial opportunities
Managing client campaigns and projects, ensuring that they run smoothly and are supported properly by the junior team
- Regular news creation and feature ideas pitched to the relevant journalists
- Content writing (advertorials / newsletters / eshots) as required by clients
- Responsible for overseeing management and successful execution of the PR plans
- Planning and the successful execution of all the client events, supported by the team
- Mentoring and managing the AE and the PR Assistant and nurturing their success
- Development of client reports
To summarise, we are looking for someone who is bursting with ideas, self-motivated, hard-working, proactive, results-driven and has outstanding written skills – A-Level English or above preferred. Attention to detail is essential, as is being a keen team player.
Offices hours: 9am – 6pm with an hour for lunch, but can be longer at busy times and during event periods.
Salary: competitive, depending on experience and ability to meet all the requirements
Holiday: 22 days paid holiday per year
- Strong, proactive organisational skills – ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment, managing tasks and junior team members effectively
- Superb written and verbal communications skills, highly creative with good copywriting and meticulous attention to detail (proof-reading, accuracy, checking own and other’s work)
- Confidence to sell in to press and secure coverage in key national, consumer titles and influencer platforms across beauty, health, wellbeing and lifestyle
- A genuine passion for beauty, health and wellbeing, keeping up to date with current trends
- Experience of working with cosmeceutical brands is a bonus
- A good understanding of the UK media and influencer landscape
- Good existing media and influencer contacts
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload and work under pressure
- Results-driven, proactive and highly motivated
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programmes, Canva & social media programmes
- A desire to become part of an industry-leading team, bringing enthusiasm, passion and positivity!
How To Apply: Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Closing date is 30 August 2018. Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful interview candidates. Ideal start date would be 1 October.
Account Manager (all levels considered)